CardioSecur Pro is to be used by medical professionals only.
CardioSecur subscription includes:
- High-tech, ultra-lightweight ECG cable (50 g)
- The CardioSecur App and all future updates
- Recording of each ECG for up to 30 minutes
- Continuous support of the data protection compliant medical device platform with your professional user account
- Local archival of ECG readings in the app on your iPhone or iPad
- Allocation of ECGs to each patient and option to insert comments
- Send ECGs directly from your iPhone or iPad (e.g. Email, iChat, AirDrop)
- Print ECGs directly from your iPhone or iPad (AirPrint)
- Option: 22 leads
- Option: automatic interpretation or measurement via the HES algorithm
- Option: data transmission to your Hospital Information System (HIS) via GDT connection
The content of delivery does not comprise an iPhone or iPad!
- Delivery time: 5-7 days
- Payment methods: credit card, PayPal, or direct debit (available in Germany only)
- A smartphone or tablet is not included within the scope of your delivery
Powerful Performance:CardioSecur Pro is a mobile, 22-lead ECG for medical personnel that is connected to an iPhone or iPad. Its ultra-light weight (only 50 g) with only four electrodes makes it one of a kind worldwide. It accomplishes much more than a standard 12-lead ECG. In addition to complex arrhythmias, CardioSecur is the only system that makes it possible to recognize infarcts of the anterior, lateral, and posterior walls of the heart. The European Society of Cardiology guidelines recommend also examining the posterior and right walls of the heart. CardioSecur is the only system that practically implements this guideline into ints measurement process.
Flexible feature and price model:Instead of a high investment of €5,000 or more for a conventional 12-lead ECG device with set feature usage, CardioSecur offers a flexible feature and price model: starting at €9.95 monthly plus a one-time fee of €199. You save high one-time costs, use a system especially designed for medical personnel, and have the option to cancel monthly without having to state your reason for doing so. You can also change your individual features (12 leads, 22 leads, automatic measurement etc., see below) on a monthly basis.
Why is CardioSecur Pro only available as a subscription?CardioSecur is a high-tech medical product. Adhering to all current and future data protection requirements at all times, and managing the medical CardioSecur platform requires our continuous support. You thereby benefit from regular updates of the CardioSecur app, the high-quality ECG algorithms that run in the background, and the integrated and protected medical product platform.
What happens if I cancel my subscription?In this situation, CardioSecur will pause your functions (use of device, app updates) until you have decided to reactivate your subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew for an additional month, unless you cancel the contract. The CardioSecur ECG cable is yours to keep.
Product details:- Review and recording modes
- Scroll and zoom on the ECG
- Time axis: 10; 25; 50 mm/s
- Amplitude axis: 0.5; 1; 2 mV/cm
- Filters: muscle tension, 50 Hz
- Manual diagnosis
- Easy export of ECG data as a PDF via Email, AirPrint, AirDrop, iMessage, or other installed messaging services
- Quick reading: record an ECG in just one click in an emergency situation
- 10,000 minutes of ECG recording requires 1 GB of storage
Compatible mobile devices:
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch (5th generation)
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
*An iPhone, iPad, or iPod is not included with your delivery
** iPhone/iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. “Made for iPhone/iPod” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone and iPod and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPhone/iPod may affect wireless performance.
*** The CardioSecur Cable for iOS Apple devices is a 30-pin cable. A lightning to 30-pin adapter is included with your purchase so that each cable may be used with both a 30-pin and lightning port.