CardioSecur subscription includes:
- Your high-tech, ultra-lightweight ECG cable
- The CardioSecur app and all future updates
- Personalised analysis of your ECG recording including a recommendation to act
- Continuous support of the data protection complaint medical device platform with your personal user account
- Continuous and unlimited archival of ECG recordings in your personal user account
- A continuous connection to your personal physician via the medical platform
- The ability to always view and export all ECG readings and results in app
- 144 electrodes (for 36 readings) delivered directly to you every half year
- Delivery time: 15 business days, due to high demand
- Shipment to all countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) plus Switzerland, Norway, and Iceland (shipping cost may vary)
- Payment methods: credit card, PayPal, or direct debit (available in Germany only)
- A smartphone or tablet is not included within the scope of your delivery
CardioSecur is a heart check designed especially for private use, not a standard wellness app or 1-lead "gadget" ECG. It is a 15-lead ECG that achieves more than a standard 12-lead ECG from your cardiologist or in the clinic. In addition to heart rhythm and heart rate, CardioSecur recognises life-threatening circulation disturbances such as a heart attack. CardioSecur also covers the posterior wall of the heart, which is difficult to evaluate on a standard 12-lead ECG. 12-lead ECG systems in clinics are available from other reputable producers for more than €5,000. For only €9.95 monthly and without long-term conditions, CardioSecur offers the best value for ECG technology with 12 or more leads worldwide. You can save high up-front costs, have a system specially developed for private users, and have the possibility to flexibly cancel your subscription on a monthly basis, without even having to state the reason.
Why is CardioSecur Active only available as a subscription?
CardioSecur is a high-tech medical product that fulfils the highest security standards. Operating the associated CardioSecur medical platform, through which you can securely store and make your ECGs available to your physician, and strictly adhering to all data protection requirements lie at the centre of our work. The platform demands our extensive resources and our continuous attention. This is only possible in the form of a running subscription. You thereby profit from regular updates of the CardioSecur app and the high-quality ECG algorithms running in the background, free delivery of disposable electrodes, and the integrated medical product platform.
What happens if I cancel my subscription?
In this situation, CardioSecur will pause your functions (use of device, app updates, electrode delivery) until you have decided to reactivate your subscription. If you do not cancel, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional month. The CardioSecur ECG cable is yours to keep.
- ECG system: bipolar, measurements from 3 channels
- Recording: 15-lead resting ECG (I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1-V6, V7-V9)
- Recording time: 10 seconds
- Approx. 2,000 ECG recordings per 1 GB memory
- Heart rate: 18 to 256 beats per minute
- Bandwidth: 0,05 to 40 Hz, Sampling rate: 250 Hz
- Optimised for iPhone and selected Android smartphones
Compatible mobile devices:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch 5th generation
*iPhone/iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. “Made for iPhone/iPod” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone and iPod and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPhone/iPod may affect wireless performance.
**The CardioSecur Cable for iOS Apple devices is a lightning-pin cable.
CardioSecur Active is available for devices with:
Android operating system 4.0 or higher
a Micro USB*
OTG support (USB on-the-go)
- Samsung: Galaxy S8*, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 NEO, A5 (2016, 2017), Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 (NOT available for Samsung Galaxy Mini smartphones)
- Huawei: P9, P9 Plus, Mate S
- Vodafone: Smart platinum 7, Smart prime 7, Smart ultra 6
- Sony: Xperia X, Xperia compact Z3, Xperia Z2
- Google: Pixel 1*, Pixel 2*, Google Nexus 5
- LG: LG G3
- HTC: HTC One M8
*To use CardioSecur Active with an Android smartphone with a USB-C port, a Micro USB to USB-C adapter supported by OTG is required.
When selecting an extra device, receive a second CardioSecur Active cable for 30% off (simply select if your 2nd device is for iOS or Android above). You will receive double the amount of electrodes (288 electrodes for 72 readings) every 6 months and can create two personal user accounts with unlimited capacity to save your ECG recordings. The two subscriptions can be cancelled jointly or individually on a monthly basis.
Reference ECG Analysis
Setting up CardioSecur is easy, intuitive, and can be performed on your own. If you would, however, like an initial evaluation of your reference ECG, this can be booked here. Our cardiologist (Dr. med. Niels Jacobsohn) assesses and interprets your reference reading, and you will receive a cardiac interpretation of your reference ECG by email from our cardiologist within 24 hours (business days).